@RTStabler

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Lions? Nope. Baboons, Camels, TONS of goats. There are hyenas around here too, I haven't personally seen those yet.

that sad thing is that supposedly, if you kill a goat or a camel its a ridiculous fine, but if you kill a Djiboutian, its only $500.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by RTStabler51
Lions? Nope. Baboons, Camels, TONS of goats. There are hyenas around here too, I haven't personally seen those yet.

that sad thing is that supposedly, if you kill a goat or a camel its a ridiculous fine, but if you kill a Djiboutian, its only $500.
Wow, goats eh stabie? better control those urges :beer:

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member

lmao that's funny how much it costs if you actually kill the animal, better make sure you don't vent your anger the wrong way then huh.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member

so Ryan you better be careful on those lonely nights when your goatfriend comes over. Dont get too wild on her or you may wind up fined:p

Users who are viewing this thread