S/C Marauder..which blower & fuel?

adler

Established Member
What is everyone on here doing for fuel upgrades on their Marauder when going with a supercharger. A guy wants me to find him a blower set up for his 03-04 Marauder.
It seems like the Procharger set up is making the most power with a stock internal motor.
Are you guys using 60 lbs injectors and a boost-a-pump?
Intank fuel pump?

What about the meters? Are you guys using a Mafia?

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
THere is a custom Eaton kit out on the market.....if I had an M, I would look into that myself.

Glenn Ford

Atlanta Trilogy #1
Established Member
Trilogy SC

The MM needs low end torque and the Trilogy Eaton SC provides the needed torque. IMO the Trilogy has alot less issues then running a Vortex or PC and is easiler to install. The Triligy is very detailed and well engineered with a complete install manual. Go to MercuryMarauder.net for more information or see http://www.trilogyintl.com/

Glenn

Last edited:

Merc-O-matic

Established Member
The MM needs low end torque and the Trilogy Eaton SC provides the needed torque. IMO the Trilogy has alot less issues then running a Vortex or PC and is easiler to install. The Triligy is very detailed and well engineered with a complete install manual. Go to MercuryMarauder.net for more information or see http://www.trilogyintl.com/

Glenn

Ditto on what he said............!

Gotta Love It!:burnout::burnout:

MI2QWK4U

Motor City Marauders
Established Member
I have had a Trilogy Eaton M-112 supercharger on my Marauder for FOUR years now. I am putting down 512 horsepower at the wheels and 496 in the torque department. As far as I know, this is the most power on a stock motor, period. This setup has been beat on at the track for four years now. So rest assured that there isnt a procharger or vortech putting down the power I am on a stock motor, so you are unfortunately wrong about the procharger statement. I have 60 lb motorsport injectors, a KB boost-a-pump, upgraded fuel pump. I have a JLT intake and a Pro-M MAF.

What is everyone on here doing for fuel upgrades on their Marauder when going with a supercharger. A guy wants me to find him a blower set up for his 03-04 Marauder.
It seems like the Procharger set up is making the most power with a stock internal motor.
Are you guys using 60 lbs injectors and a boost-a-pump?
Intank fuel pump?

What about the meters? Are you guys using a Mafia?

MI2QWK4U

Motor City Marauders
Established Member
Can you get a Kenne Bell for the Marauder?

I would go with the twin screw.

Lidio at Alternative has put Kenne Bells on 3 or 4 Marauders so far. Trilogy also offers a Twin screw Lysholm supercharger kit. It has had very good success and they have quite a few out there on Marauders.

lwbyoyo1

Banned
Very good

bump up then lurk!!!!------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2GU2563439.jpg
Welcome to our wow power leveling site:cheap AGE OF CONAN Power Leveling,cheap Warhammer Online Power Leveling,MS Mesos,RS Money,EVE ISK

Users who are viewing this thread