#'s in tuned by GREG @ RET

runs2rch

7 minutes!!!!
Established Member
First Greg is a great guy. He made awesome power out of my Lightning. My Cobra with following mods made 454 rwhp and 472 rwtq. The car came as is so Im def happy with the numbers Thanks Greg. :beer: Greg said he'll post up the graph.

2.76 upper 4 piece idlers
Bassani x with cats
Borla Stingers
JLT cai
LFP heat exchanger

cuban3jumper

Established Member
runs2rch said:
First Greg is a great guy. He made awesome power out of my Lightning. My Cobra with following mods made 454 rwhp and 472 rwtq. The car came as is so Im def happy with the numbers Thanks Greg. :beer: Greg said he'll post up the graph.

2.76 upper 4 piece idlers
Bassani x with cats
Borla Stingers
JLT cai
LFP heat exchanger

RET is deffinitly the shit. Congrats on the numbers.

BLOWN HD

i have an 02 hd, and i have a few friends with hd's aswell.they tuned their hd's somewhere else and they have been back to the shop atleast 3 more times..i got mine tuned at RET with Greg and the #'s that he pulled out were impressive!!! after a few mods i went from 320rwhp to 390rwhp and 375rwtq to 475rwtq and never had a problem with my hd since...i strongly recommend anyone who is looking for a safe and best tuned, go to RET ..satisfaction guaranteed!! you should expect nothing but the best and then again your vehicle should not be satisfy with nothing but best..THANKS GREG ..and c u soon for my 2.6 kenne upgrade...u have my business no matter what..ill swing by and drink a beer with u but only coronas :)

mods--kn intake/6lbs lower/full bassani exhaust/ oh yeah the most important thing >>Gregs tuned.

1/8 mile: 8.752 @ 97.18mph..

Last edited by a moderator:

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
454rwhp with an upper only pulley? Not calling BS, but Ive never seen that before, shit not even with a lower pulley...I need to know his secrets

SVTim

Beer Me!
Established Member
blk04cobra1 said:
454rwhp with an upper only pulley? Not calling BS, but Ive never seen that before, shit not even with a lower pulley...I need to know his secrets

check out my sig, and that on a stock clutch which was toasted the next week.

and of course...tuned by greg!

Users who are viewing this thread