#s matching 68 chevelle ss 396

tazor

Established Member
trades anybody? this car is still going up in value with all orig paperwork and parts

tazor

Established Member
willing to deal guys im not a chevy guy im a ford guy so dont be afraid to ask

Last edited:

IndiaHatCobra

Established Member
Have to give it a shot, interested in a 87 T-Top Hatch restored from the ground up over the last 5 years, I have about $27k in it almost everything aftermarket you can put on it. Can fill you in on full details if your interested.

IndiaHatCobra

Established Member
306 w/ probe pistons, ported tri state heads (had valve job and new comp cam springs put in) new cometic headgaskets, miloden dual sump pan, crane 1.6's, trick flow valve covers, trick flow R intake (everything is portmatched) accufab 70mm tb, MSD pro billet dizzy, 42lb inj, Vortech V1 wtih UPR boostmaster intake (everything is polished or black) tremec trans, McCloud clutch, Ford racing alum Driveshaft, Griffen dual core radiator, Contour fans with flexilite controller, mini starter, taylor wires, walbro 255 in tank/T rex external

Mac Longtubes, offroad prochamber and catback all 3"

SN95 rear end w/ 3:27's, Hotchkis uppers/lowers, Granatelli tubular K member w/ Coilovers and Tokiko 5 ways up front, UPR coilovers w/ Koni's in back, Maximum Motorsports front sway bar and Caster Camber plates/welded in sub frames, all poly bushings/sway bar endlink/motor and trans mounts, 93 cobra master cylinder, pro valve delete with wilwood adjustable pro valve, braided lines and drilled and slotted rotors up front, PBR dual pistons and disc in rear

All cervini - Stalker front bumper and 93 Cobra body kit, 95 SVO hood (fiberglass) all new weatherstripping, door rubber, run channels, new windshield, smoked head (HID'S) & fog lights (fog lights come on in parking light position) all LED lights throughout

Opal grey interior w/ Mint SN95 black leather full (back seat done correctly with welded in SN95 brace) Kicker solo baric 12" built into trunk floorwith amps mounted to rear seat, boston acoustics 5x8's and 6" mids, white face gage kit with autometer triple piller, autometer ultra lite 2's elec oil pressure/boost/temp/tach/volt, AEM wideband, new window motors/door locks

I had the car all the way completely apart, filled in the engine bay holes, its painted Mandarin Orange pearl metallic and I replaced pretty much everything you can with new parts

Dont have recent pics or of it completely done, but you can see my thread below. It has about 400 miles on it, with still a few small odds and ends to do...nothing serious. was a 4cyl car so wasnt beat to heck when I got it, and had 90k on the odo

87 TTop 4 banger Complete restore and swap to 5.0 - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

IndiaHatCobra

Established Member
Im still in trashcanistan for another bout week and a half, so cant really meet up until then. I am def interested in your car though

Chiflikalotapus

Whippled
Established Member
Nice car wouldn't mind having one of those. Chevelle has always been one of my favorite rides........

Users who are viewing this thread