#'s with 2.8 and JMS tune

joemayo

Established Member
Went up to JMS today and slaped on 2.8 and custom JMS tune by monty..
Mods.. 2.8
Densecharge CAI << which is now JMS CAI
X-pipe,Flow master mufflers
X-cal 2 with tune

Dynoed 450whp and 474rwtq?
Is that good?
Going to do Port,TB,MAF in next 2-3 weeks

joemayo

Established Member
What you guys suggest for my TB setup? BBK twin with ported Plenum.. or just go Accufab setup.. I've been waiting for billetflow but no news from them yet.. or just ported TB/Plenum??
I'm getting a JMS ported S/C.. i've seen graphs of 32whp gain with there port..

joe

joemayo

Established Member
Do you suggest buying a already ported TB/plenum from stieggy and bringing my car to JMS to have them port the S/C I know what your gonna say.. have stieggy ported dUH!!..but jms is 24miles away and I can have my car back in one day and it's around 520 with port and labor..

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
joemayo said:
Do you suggest buying a already ported TB/plenum from stieggy and bringing my car to JMS to have them port the S/C I know what your gonna say.. have stieggy ported dUH!!..but jms is 24miles away and I can have my car back in one day and it's around 520 with port and labor..

Do Stieg's core purchase. You basically pay for a core until you ship yours back and you get a refund. No downtime and you get the best port.

SWEET03COBRA

Established Member
Yeah, I feel ya on the JMS things but Stieg is a proven thing. His shit is good and his customer service rocks. Hell, I had my port work done over a year ago and we still bullshit via email. A product is only as good as the people who sell. Him and his family is the best.

boosty

Banned
I am going to jms next week and I have a steig on my car buying a 4lb lower and xcal2 and dyno time from them

Users who are viewing this thread