S197 -> SN95 Seats CONVERTED

kdillard21

Established Member
SOLD: S197 -> SN95 Seats CONVERTED

I have a set of S197 seats (Driver-power & Passenger-manual) that have been modified to and mounted to SN95 seat tracks to bolt straight into any 94-04 Mustang. The wiring is all in place for a direct clip into the factory harness (no modification necessary) on any New Edge Mustang. The old SN95 wiring pigtail may need to be modified on because I think they used a different one. Should fit in any fox body as well, but I CANNOT verify this.

You can read my write-up http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/sn95-cobras-24/690403-s197-seats-sn95-cobra-sexy-2.html#post10165135 about how I did it and see pics of the process, but if you want to save some time (it's not the easiest modification), then these are for sale pretty cheap. Grade 8 hardware used to bolt to the track to seat frame, wiring modifications are all soldered and wrapped for a factory finish. I prefer pickup, but would be willing to ship, just realize its going to probably cost about $150.

Price for the seats is $200 obo. Only selling because I sold my '04 Cobra and put the original seats back in.
Located in Pensacola, FL

IMG_3144.jpg

Last edited:

cobrarob2345

Established Member
might want these anyone interested in stock 97 cobra seats front and rear in mint condition. If I can get mine sold they will be mine.

Users who are viewing this thread