Sad day: 2004 Cobra For Sale

TRMNTR

Established Member
Hey guys, the time has come to sell my Terminator. I have really enjoyed the car and the people I have met in the club. It's just time to move on. There are too many cars on my wish list and I'd like to get through a few of them. I'll still have one or two Mustangs in the garage, so I'll still be around and will try to keep up with club activities.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/terminators-buy-sell-254/944387-2004-svt-cobra-black.html#post13184285

If you know of anyone who might be interested, please pass it along.

Thanks,
Chad
:beer:

TRMNTR

Established Member
Well, I sold it way faster than I thought I would. I took a deposit on the car six days after I posted it for sale. The first guy who saw it bought it. I handed over the keys on Friday morning. It was sad to see it drive off but I'm glad it went to a cool guy who will appreciate it and take care of it.

I still have my 2012 V6 daily driver and my '89 Coupe. I'll still be around and with any luck I'll have something nice ready to go to Woodward.

I have a feeling there's a good chance there will be another Terminator in my future.

TRMNTR

Established Member
Chad Dude,

Say it ain't so!!

Give me a call so I can get the sad details.

I hate to say it, but it is so. I'll try to call you tomorrow.

another bites the dust :(

Sad but true. It was a great car. It looked so sweet driving away. Truth be told that was probably the first time I saw it driving down the road. I probably should have had someone drive it for me so I knew how sweet it was before I sold it. The guy who bought it was very cool. It's his third one and I'm sure he will take good care of it and appreciate it.

I have a 2014 GT on order. Once that gets closer, I'll put my 2012 V6 up for sale. The idea here is sell the Cobra, sell the V6 and buy a GT as a compromise that I can drive and enjoy every day. I'm crossing my fingers that I get it before Woodward.

Someday, when I have room for another expensive toy, I can see myself getting another Terminator.

I have some extra Terminator stuff left over. I'll post it up here soon.

quad

Established Member
I hate to say it, but it is so. I'll try to call you tomorrow.

Sad but true. It was a great car. It looked so sweet driving away. Truth be told that was probably the first time I saw it driving down the road.
Good luck with your new rides! It is an eye opener to see your Terminator as a spectator driving down the road.

A few years ago I let my sister drive the car down the block -she's been driving manuals all her life and is a good driver. I was amazed how badass it looked and sounded - I was too used to it from the driver side. And that was with just a catback!

TRMNTR

Established Member
Good luck with your new rides! It is an eye opener to see your Terminator as a spectator driving down the road.

A few years ago I let my sister drive the car down the block -she's been driving manuals all her life and is a good driver. I was amazed how badass it looked and sounded - I was too used to it from the driver side. And that was with just a catback!

Thanks. I do highly recommend having a trusted friend drive your car while you watch it go by. You get too used to it from the drivers seat. See it go down the road and you'll have a new appreciation for it.

Cobrasized

Proud MCT Member
Established Member
Thanks. I do highly recommend having a trusted friend drive your car while you watch it go by. You get too used to it from the drivers seat. See it go down the road and you'll have a new appreciation for it.

Sounds like seller remorse??

TRMNTR

Established Member
Boy Chad you were not joking. Did someone in MI buy it?

No joke. A guy in Macomb bought it. He wanted it on the stock wheels with stock tail lights. If you see it around send me a pic. I did tell him that if he sells it he has to check back with me first.

TRMNTR

Established Member
Sounds like seller remorse??

I'll admit that I would have preferred to keep it. It's a great car. Since I don't have unlimited time, space and money, unfortunatley, one of the toys had to go and this one made the most sense.

I think there's a good chance I'll get another one some day. Terminators are special cars. Hold onto yours as long as you can.

TRMNTR

Established Member
PS, I'm still planning on going to Mustang Alley. Not sure what I'll be driving though. I'll look for you guys down there.

Users who are viewing this thread