safe hp zone 2012 gt500

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceman22

Established Member
Yeah I haven't heard different from anyone about that either. No one does know. I'm pulling the trigger this year on a GT500 and part of me is leaning toward an '07-'10 since I'd like to get mods done in the future that may supercede the aluminum block linings' "unknown" stress levels. Yet another part of me wants an '11 or '12 since it has more features. *throws up hands in confusion*
before buying a 2011 shelby i test drove a 2009 , and if u ask me ,both cars in stock trim the 09 is not even in the same ballpark ,very huge difference in power ,handling and style . Spend the extra 10k , its worth every penny , and the aluminum block with coated cylinder walls is old technology passed down from the gt40 , so im sure it will hold up just fine .:burn:

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
before buying a 2011 shelby i test drove a 2009 , and if u ask me ,both cars in stock trim the 09 is not even in the same ballpark ,very huge difference in power ,handling and style . Spend the extra 10k , its worth every penny , and the aluminum block with coated cylinder walls is old technology passed down from the gt40 , so im sure it will hold up just fine .:burn:

about 2 years late with your comments there bud :poke:

the plasma technology is not from the GT40 nor is it from the 04-05 Ford GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread