Saleen C Pillars and side scoops

frankenstangs

Established Member
I got an email from [email protected]. Is that you? If so I emailed you back- if not I didnt get it...

Shoot me a pm :beer:

For some reason It only has an option for me to email you = ( idk if its because i haven't posted enough of what. But my email is [email protected] I looked at the photos of the pillars and in one of them it looked like there might have been a bend in the side. if they are in good enough condition to be repaired I would def like to buy them. I live in Tinley Park IL 60487. so let me know what your price is with the shipping cost. I can paypal you asap.

Cheers
-John (Chicagoland Mustang Club)

frankenstangs

Established Member
Also, It looks like they are the two piece c-pillars. There should be black inserts that go by the windows as well. Do you have those too? I didn't see them in the pictures.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Do you have the other 2 pieces for the Cpillers? There should be a black piece that goes with each pillar. You have those and I'll pay ya asap. Are these in nice condition, or do they need a bunch of prep?

HIErPwRd

Established Member
i would like to buy the c-pillars do you take paypal? are there 2 pieces or 4 pieces

there are two pieces plus the hardware shown in the pics. I wasn't able to pm you due to your low post count Im guessing? Feel free to shoot me an email at ssimon at fallsfd.com. That is also my paypal address.

Thanks,

Scott S

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread