Saleen PJ Watts Link Suspension now avail

sorry there not messing with the graphics.I meant the body panels.I think saleen is going with louivers /hood-pins/back window-louiver,and other body parts to be relpace. I'm not exactly sure,but there doing something different to it. It will be numbered through speed-Lab-there racing division,and will be one of one,in this years run. They may offer some performance pkg.,for there saleen dealers for the 2008 Shelby Gt500.Depending how they like the finished product of my car.

03Terminator

03 Red Fire Cobra
Established Member
Randy Fontenot said:
sorry there not messing with the graphics.I meant the body panels.I think saleen is going with louivers /hood-pins/back window-louiver,and other body parts to be relpace. I'm not exactly sure,but there doing something different to it. It will be numbered through speed-Lab-there racing division,and will be one of one,in this years run. They may offer some performance pkg.,for there saleen dealers for the 2008 Shelby Gt500.Depending how they like the finished product of my car.

So that would make your car the "Saleen Shelby Extreme GT500". :lol1:

Sorry, couldn't resist. :-D

man i do not know. All i know is Saleen is doing a ;Mule-Project ,Experimental-Project] to it. Call it what ever you want. I know I'm excited about it being the first Shelby GT500,that saleen is working on,and i was extremly excited that mind was chosen for it. just my opnion,and not meant to get any-one up-set.

Last edited:
I do not know but the watts supension posted looks like two different cars.If so the second photo looks white too me,and if it is that just might be my Shelby GT500. I'm courious how they were able too get a picture from R&D,at saleen facality.Must have some pull. I not sure if it's my shelby GT500,but my car is white,Blue Stripes,and a coupe. If it is my car that's the first time I've seen it since it left on December ,17,2006. Please let me know how the pictures were able too come by if you can.
Randy; PS-Thank You !!

well i figured it out.This is not my shelby ,it's a mustang that this company had saleen up-grade for his company,and it's a mustang GT,and the owners car. Sorry for the confusion.
Randy;

well i spoke too matt today inreference too your commit.He's employed by Ford in the Ford Performance Division,and has not heard of any such news. Also Mr. Steve Saleen was just at Gullo Ford in Conroe,Texas,about 4/weeks ago signing autographs and promoting his new Thunder F150-that saleen building. I spoke too Mr Darell Nelson a manger /Internet Manager,and stated too me that Ford is planning big projects for Saleen Mustang manfacturing Company. They may be letting employes go,and going through changes,but who isn't. Listen to all the rumors that Ford/GM/Dodge,the big [3],are deeply in trouble. All there doing is cutting costs so that does not happen. There were rumors that Ford/Toyota were merging,and as i said rumors. So it's hard too believe articles that the media writes up most of the time.You know they like the gossip so they can sell there news,no matter what or who it affects. I'm not worried about saleen mustang. The.ve been building mustangs since 1983,and still going strong.I do not think Ford would have allowed a company that they thought were fixing too close the doors build there Ford GT[supercar] does not make since. Just my opnion,biy what do i know. We'll just have to wait and see.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread