Saleen S-281 wing pics...

wuplash

Established Member
Originally posted by *STEPH*
The stripes look great. :p

yes the stripes look good.steph your car runs strong it's amazing seeing and hearing two rr 2.75 pullied cobras running full song:-D if you decide on a shifter you will never look back to the stock one:burnout:

Toplesss

Established Member
Thanks Jim... You are right.. Two pullied 03's side by side are awesome sounding. I have watched the video over and over. I think Josh is gonna ditch the 2.93 and go 2.75. It was a good night all in all. :beer:

NCStanger

Established Member
If I wanted that look I would have bought a Saleen. Not saying it doesn't look nice if it's your taste, but I'd never do that to my 03 when I could have just got a saleen and saved the hassle of changing it. A cobra is made to be different from a saleen and should stay that way in my opinion.

03CobraRed

Established Member
That looks awesome. I am waiting for my saleen wing from Speedworx which was a big mistake ordering from them. I ordered it over 3 weeks ago and I am still waiting. Ill post pics when I get it. That has to be the best looking 01 Cobra I have ever seen.

Toplesss

Established Member
NCStanger... I respect your oponion 100%. I have never tried to pass my car off as a Saleen, and never will. The wing, stripes, and wheels are the things I love most about Saleen's. :beer:

03CobraRed... Thanks for the kind words. Hope all ends well with your wing install. Im sure I dont have to tell you this, but post some pics when you get it on. The wait will be worth it. :beer:

NCStanger

Established Member
Toplesss, I'm sure you are getting laid more than me. :beer:

Car is an eye catcher for sure. I'm just a bit more shy I guess.

Rock on! :rockon:

Nice license tag. That says it all as far as it being a cobra. Nice touch!

03TorchRedCobra

Been around
Established Member
I just bought the spoiler from Haney and waiting for the other kit stuff to arrive to paint and put on.

That vert is beautiful.

Torch

Users who are viewing this thread