Saleen vid

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
wtf was that...that was just a tease....my grandma drives better than he does...and she has no legs!!!!...lol...damn that's actually messed up to my grandma...oh and she does have legs...hehehe

SaleenSR

Established Member
Originally posted by mean saleen
IT HAS A SUPERCHARGER SEE THE TWIN GUAGE POD ON THE TOP OF THE DASH? YEA ITS THERE.
Actually, just because he has the twin pod guage does not mean he has a supercharger. Saleen put the twin pod guages in the N/A cars as well. They were for the fuel and oil pressure I think. Plus Supercharged Saleens usually comes with the reverse hood scoops.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
04%20Yawn.jpg

:sleeping:

ModsAway

Established Member
Well smoke shows don't impress me either, unless they are done simply by mashing the throttle (no brake stand, BORING). A Honda Civic could do a brake stand.

I definately would have liked to seen and heard a WOT pass though. Put in our votes and lets see another vid.

Joe5.0

Established Member
Originally posted by 01SVTCobraRace
Actually, just because he has the twin pod guage does not mean he has a supercharger. Saleen put the twin pod guages in the N/A cars as well. They were for the fuel and oil pressure I think. Plus Supercharged Saleens usually comes with the reverse hood scoops.

no supercharged saleen ever had twin guage pod. new saleens have reverse hood.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
Well, maybe he is just a calm and collected guy. He seems nice enough. At least he takes very good care of his cars.

With that said, I want my two minutes back :bored:

tommyhil4_6

Buh Bye
Originally posted by mean saleen
no supercharged saleen ever had twin guage pod. new saleens have reverse hood.

Not all new saleens have the hood. Friend bought a left over 03 with 6 miles and it has the GT style hood. The other style is an option upon dealer order I believe. You can buy the guage pod on ebay for like 40 bucks. anyone can have it... Didn't have saleen brakes either... seems kinda dumb to me. Shoulda just bought a gt and put saleen shit on it. way cheaper

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
I say he should make another vid...but this time he should do some WOT passes and launches...I kinda agree with ModsAway...someone doing a burnout just standing is cool but to a certain extent(sp?)..someone that peels off or something similar is WAY BETTER...:beer: :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread