Saw a GT today

Golions

Established Member
Couldn't beleive my eyes. Pulling out of the Kroger parking lot as I was going in. The front was covered and the back end was all hacked together, but there was no mistaking it. Looks freaking badass even covered in dark camo type covering. Must be some engineer taking it home for the day. I beleive the production start date in sometime in early April at the Wixom assy plant, about 20 miles from me. Nice to live in the Detroit area baby.

GiddyUp!

:thumbsup:

raisitup

Established Member
woot! picking up my baby this weekend, gonna have to start hanging out around the 96 corridor, gotta get a glimpse!

Livinsvt

Established Member
I saw a blue and yellow one two weekends ago on the way to autorama, on 96. I also saw one in December on Northville dirty covered in Salt:nonono:

fordification

Established Member
Why would they have the camo cover on it? I think it's been unveiled.

Edit: Actually, I think they do this to take notice that it's not the production version, and possibly hasn't been cleared to meet the safety regs.

Last edited:

SVT4ME

Established Member
Hopefully the guys/girls that get um will be kind enough to let others look. I hope there real car nuts because then they'll want to show you everything.

Users who are viewing this thread