SCMC East TN Mtn. Cruise, Dragon Run & Picnic

Hazman

SVT Traitor
Established Member
THe SVT Cobra Mustang Club of East TN invites y'all to join us.

Who is up for a spring cruise in the East TN mountains and a picnic. The idea would be to meet up in Knoxville at the old K-Mart on Kingston Pike in Farragut, Saturday March 27th at 8:30 AM. Cruise out through Lenoir City, Greenback and over to the Dragon For some fun. After a run or two up and down the Dragon we head up the Foothills Pkwy to Look Rock park and have a picnic. After lunch we head on up the Foothills Pkwy to 321 and then head home.

Who is up for this?

:D

OkiedokieRidge

Established Member
I may be up for it, we'll have to see tho. Sounds like fun. But, of course, there's no way I could keep up with you.;) BTW, have you got that footage of the last run online yet? I been dying to see it.

*edit* oops, just saw it's for the cobra club. lol Well, I'd still like to video a little bit.

Dave

Last edited:

Hazman

SVT Traitor
Established Member
Hey OkieDokie
This is not just for Cobras. It is the SVT Cobra Club inviting ALL SVTPerformance vehicles to join us. Shoot I don't care what you drive let's just go have some fun!!!!:rolling:

fastozzy

Whalenstein
Established Member
I have been setting here thinking about this traction control delima. About the only thing worst than pulling out to do a good burnout while on video, and forgetting you have traction controll on, is cutting a realy bad stinky loud FART on the first date

OkiedokieRidge

Established Member
Originally posted by fastozzy
I have been setting here thinking about this traction control delima. About the only thing worst than pulling out to do a good burnout while on video, and forgetting you have traction controll on, is cutting a realy bad stinky loud FART on the first date

:lol: :lol: :lol: You'll get a good one next time.

And, thanks Hazman, I appreciate the invite. :thumbsup:

Dave

Nordi

I'll never grow up!
Established Member
Originally posted by fastozzy
Man you guy's are a tough crowd. I feel like Rodney Dangerfield "I just can't get no respect''.

But remeber, it's all in good fun:thumbsup: I guess I'll have to come down for the next meet to witness the burnout. I have a feeling you're going to do a nice one to make up for last time:burnout:

Hazman

SVT Traitor
Established Member
OK so who is actually going to come out for this cruise. Post up here please. I need to make plans for the picnic!!!:D

Nordi

I'll never grow up!
Established Member
I wanted to come, but unfortunately I will be in Louisville. I had already planned to go to the Mid America Trucking show. Hopefully next time, you guys are all a great bunch.

Midnitrous_Express, did you get the lightning back together? I had a feeling it was you with a different username when I read the post higher up.

Midnitrous_Express

Established Member
I started it last night. Dang it feels good. Hope to have it on the dyno for some motor tuning this after noon. And then some NX tuning in a day or two. Gotta get some tires too. How's the weather up your way? In the mid 60's here today.

Nordi

I'll never grow up!
Established Member
Same here. Mid 60's, looking at 70's tomorrow. Let me know what the numbers are on your new engine. I'm sure it will be a hoss.

Copperhead

"Cover me, Porkins!"
Established Member
Hazman, I

plan on coming, but I won't be able to stay for the Picnic I'm afraid. I'd love to, but I've got company coming into town that day from Michigan.

But I think I can make the run on the Dragon that morning:)

The weather looks great for it!

Hazman

SVT Traitor
Established Member
Well Folks
Looks only a few folks are up for this. I will be at the Old K-Mart on Kingston Pike in Farragut at ~8:00 AM Saturday 3/27/04. Anybody that wants to meet up and head up on the Dragon is welcome we will leave at 8:30AM. Since so few people are planning to go I figure we can stop somewhere for lunch rather than try to put together everything for a picnic.

See Ya Saturday. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread