scratchy gets tuned...

BlownShift

Rex Kramer -Danger Seeker
Established Member
WhippleCharged Sonic said:
I will too...maybe I will try to get it as an M-10 and take it home and "test" it out. :D :burnout:

get someone to take a picture of you sitting in it waving at the camera and then immediately email it to george... haha

then put fingerprints on the windows!

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
BlownShift said:
get someone to take a picture of you sitting in it waving at the camera and then immediately email it to george... haha

then put fingerprints on the windows!

I will follow it down the line and put some hidden surprises in it...let's say..a nut on a string hanging in the door so it will bang against the inside of the door and annoy the shit out of him...

BlownShift

Established Member
I will follow it down the line and put some hidden surprises in it...let's say..a nut on a string hanging in the door so it will bang against the inside of the door and annoy the shit out of him...

leave a Twinkie wrapper in the backseat

poor george.. out comes the toofbrush!

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member

That's a good one Brent, how about an empty mickey's 40 under the carpet or an empty pint of jack. I actually saw that one time when I worked on the line way back when I worked on the line.

Jpjr

Established Member
plan b said:
That's a good one Brent, how about an empty mickey's 40 under the carpet or an empty pint of jack. I actually saw that one time when I worked on the line way back when I worked on the line.

Go to the bar.. I mean to bed.. dude.

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Brent...do anything you want but just dont mess with my build sheet!!!!! :read:

Damn...I cant wait to clean that undercarriage!!! :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :rockon:

WhippleCharged Sonic

Established Member
Snakebite said:
Brent...do anything you want but just dont mess with my build sheet!!!!! :read:

Damn...I cant wait to clean that undercarriage!!! :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :rockon:

I will see what I can do about getting reprints (same as originals, but I don't know what they do with them when they are done building the vehicle..never paid attention) of your build sheets from paint, plastics, trim & final and possibly body shop too, plus the VIN sticker that goes on the rear driver quarter window and anything else that has to do with your car when they build it bro...I'll take care of ya..just need that VIN

Whiskey City

Established Member
You need to bring it on up and run it up at Milan man....c'mon man getteup! :thumbsup:

I am, 6/22. As long as it not monsooning. That car is no fun driving 400-miles in the rain.

postban said:
Shannon drives it, alot. I keep getting jpg's in my email from his phone cam. Car is always top down and shining perfectly clean.
I love torturing Dave :fart:

I know...was just ****ing with him....should have re-edited my post a few seconds later and added a smiley.

EDIT: Like this

I know, I got it. I don't wear my feelings on my internet-sleeves. I know some people feel that:
180px-Internet_business.jpg

but I don't.

I'll be showing the car at a local car show this weekend. Need to get my George-Approved Chassis Toofbrush out and get to work!

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
dougwg said:
George, have you put the notch up for sale yet? Man that thing is clean :coolman:

Nope...not for sale yet...no ETA on Shelby yet.

Waiting to see what's up with the shaker 1000 issue. From what I understand there is a hold on the 1000 due to cracking welds @ 150,000 miles...happened only on verts...but may affect coupes as well. They say it could be a 4 month delay! :eek:

Waiting for a call back from my source to see if I need to alter my order and step it down to the Shaker 500.

WhippleCharged Sonic

Established Member
Snakebite said:
Nope...not for sale yet...no ETA on Shelby yet.

Waiting to see what's up with the shaker 1000 issue. From what I understand there is a hold on the 1000 due to cracking welds @ 150,000 miles...happened only on verts...but may affect coupes as well. They say it could be a 4 month delay! :eek:

Waiting for a call back from my source to see if I need to alter my order and step it down to the Shaker 500.

Supposedly fixed that issue.

BlownShift

Established Member
i know the president... i'll have him pull some strings to get a red bow put on george's car with a golden toofbrush in the glovebox

Users who are viewing this thread