SCT Help ASAP

BV600

Established Member
Getting ready to load my new tune on my mustang. I return the vehicle back to stock then go back inside to update the device. I hit automatically update, it starts updating. I come back and for some reason it didnt work. I have an error message. Now my SCT Device says System Start Up please wait then under that it says Filesystem ERROR needs to be reloaded. I try to update it again and I get No Autoupdate for programmer? So wtf. Car is stuck in the Driveway with the stock tune with parts on it that need a tune.

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Getting ready to load my new tune on my mustang. I return the vehicle back to stock then go back inside to update the device. I hit automatically update, it starts updating. I come back and for some reason it didnt work. I have an error message. Now my SCT Device says System Start Up please wait then under that it says Filesystem ERROR needs to be reloaded. I try to update it again and I get No Autoupdate for programmer? So wtf. Car is stuck in the Driveway with the stock tune with parts on it that need a tune.

Taken a look though here yet?

How to Manually update the FW & Tune Rev on X3/SF3/Livewire - SCT SupportSuite

bj

BV600

Established Member
Heres the two screens Im getting.
DSC_0144.gif

DSC_0145.gif

Ive also reinstalled all drivers manually and what programs I could.

Users who are viewing this thread