Seat Suede Inserts

El Culebra

Established Member
Guys I made a discovery today some of you may know but for those who don't here's the skinny. The suede inserts can pick up foriegn matter and start to lose it's texture I found that if clean with one of those lint removal thingies it works great use the one with the tape material it will restore some texture to it also.

Happy Motoring !:)

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
If you have a vert you need a lint roller too. The new cloth top matl really picks stuff up. I am already half way through one of them roller things:gt:

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
I went to a dealer yesterday to see if they had or could recommend a cleaner for the top or the seats. The guy came up with a new part number "ZC3-A" called cleaner. No other information was available in the database. He even called around and couldn't get anymore info. It's a brand new part number listed under the year 2003 and he suspects it may be for the Cobras. The price was $35 per bottle. He said to call him in a few weeks and follow up on it.

On a side note, if anyone in the San Antonio area needs Ford parts, go see "Bobby" in the parts department at Gillespie Ford (not an SVT dealer). He is very helpful and know's what he's doing. He helped us when we did the Bullitt intake swap on my 99 a few months ago, and trust me, it was difficult to track down and identify a few of the needed items! He even gives me a discount now :)

CWCobra

Established Member
Good 'vert top cleaner/conditioner is kit from Haartz, the maker of the fabric. Bought mine from my local Zaino rep. Works great!
Later,
CW

Users who are viewing this thread