Selling My 2013 Focus ST

Blackdevil77

Established Member
Like the title says. The car is LESS than a year old and has just under 3,700 miles on it. The warranty is fully transferable and the car is perfect inside and out. No dings, dents or scrapes. Car was never driven in the snow or been exposed to road salt. Reason for selling…. I wanna get me a 2014 GT500 :rolling: Shortly after purchasing the car, I knew I was gonna sell it. It's a nice car, don't get me wrong. Just for me, personally, it's not hitting that spot.

The car is Tuxedo black, ST3 package with leather heated Recaros, Nav, Sony sound system, sunroof, pretty much every single option you can get (aka "fully loaded")

Nada says the car is worth $25,675. To me, that seems like a bit much. I'm not expecting that, BUT don't want lowball offers either. Make me a reasonable offer if you are interested. The car is located in New York on Long Island, Nassau County.

imagejpg5_zps2a05a329.jpg

imagejpg15_zps964b65ae.jpg
imagejpg2_zpsf49de4f4.jpg
imagejpg7_zpsf4d21c4f.jpg
imagejpg4_zpsf65f5067.jpg
imagejpg11_zps7d0a2afe.jpg
imagejpg14_zps099d4af9.jpg
imagejpg12_zps0279fdfd.jpg
image_zps63391bdb.jpg

HAMMRHEAD

Established Member
2013 Shelby 05033%.JPG

Are you hell-bent on getting a new '14 Shelby, as I'd like to sell my 1,126 mile '13?

Loaded(NO Glass Roof) Sterling Grey Metallic/Flat Black Stripes.

HAMMRHEAD

Established Member
Why are you selling??? Not hell bent on a 14. I was just hoping for black. Beautiful car btw.

I've got the Viper itch again.

Deals seem to be getting better and better on the new 13's. Though if that doesn't happen, I'd also love to pick up a super-low-mile Gen IV('8-'10) Coupe. I had an '08 and miss the raw simplicity of a seat strapped to huge engine.:D

Blackdevil77

Established Member
I've got the Viper itch again.

Deals seem to be getting better and better on the new 13's. Though if that doesn't happen, I'd also love to pick up a super-low-mile Gen IV('8-'10) Coupe. I had an '08 and miss the raw simplicity of a seat strapped to huge engine.:D

I didn't think it could be much more "raw" than a Shelby GT500 lol. But then again, I never drove a viper

HAMMRHEAD

Established Member
My Shelby is down-right civilized compared to my previous Viper. Well, at least until you push on the GO pedal, then all civility goes out the window.:)

HAMMRHEAD

Established Member
Saw your post in the Shelby section - Congrats on your new GT500!! Post pics when you get it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread