Selling Techco 3.0 Supercharger For 3v

rjuan13

Established Member
Selling this complete kit with all the hardware needed to install fuel injectors are included to install in ford mustang gt 3v
Kit was bought used and never installed going a diffrent route now so dont needed nomore, previous owner said the supercharger only had 200 miles on it and it does look like it it has no marks or oil on snout or runners and the groves on the pulley look new

Asking $3200 and open for any offers

Pics will be sent through email

closeracing

Selling this complete kit with all the hardware needed to install fuel injectors are included to install in ford mustang gt 3v
Kit was bought used and never installed going a diffrent route now so dont needed nomore, previous owner said the supercharger only had 200 miles on it and it does look like it it has no marks or oil on snout or runners and the groves on the pulley look new

Asking $3200 and open for any offers

Pics will be sent through email

Do you know if this will work on an 08 6.1 challenger? I have the runners for the 6.1 My techco just bit the dust and I cant get parts

rjuan13

Established Member
Supercharger still available if anyone is intrested. Now i got vids of it working and everything that you will need to put it on

rjuan13

Established Member
Tried Russ already, he just does tuning now

Oh okay well when i bought mine they told me it only had some dyno pulls and thats it and about a month ago my mecanic put it on my car and i havent really used it cause i havent had time to tune it or drive it cause ive been working out of town, supercharger has about 50 miles running on my car thats about it. Kit will come with everything including from intake to the pullies everything is included

Users who are viewing this thread