Seriously considering selling the Cobra

whitecobra98

Established Member
If I wanted to give it away for that Lightninmike would have been knocking on my door I think..thanks for the interest

dvswim

Established Member
Im in CT and might be interested if you lower the price fomr 13k a little. Somewhere in the area of 10k - 11k would be good.

whitecobra98

Established Member
Appreciate the interest, but it's not going to get anywhere near 10K...look at whats out there for 10 or close, and you'll see why...i'm not in a bind where I have to get rid of it...i just want something else.

707RIDAH

Established Member
John Boschma said:
are you stuck on $13,000? cause what i've seen is 97-98 cobras with 50k or less miles going for is between $9000- 10,500.
i'd be a player at $10,000
let me know thanks John
[email protected]

Agreed I found a 97 vorteched Cobra with 64K for 11,900.... it was was white with tan interior and has chrome cobra R's

whitecobra98

Established Member
Not sure what you're agreeing on? That car is 12K with almost 30K more miles on it than mine.

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
You newbies (swim, john, & 707 specifically) need to shut the hell up. The man has made it clear he's not selling it for 10K so it really doesn't matter what else is out there for that price. If you feel like something else is a better deal, go buy it. He's set his price. If you want it, buy it. If not, quit whoring up his thread.
If you think I'm pissed off, you're wrong because I'm not. I, as well as the rest of this board, get sick of trying to sell something only to have a bunch of tirekickers come on and tell me/us how we're overpriced & they can get this or that for less money.

White98, TTT for you. GL with the sale. You have a beautiful cobra so get what you want out of it or put her right back in the garage where she belongs:beer:

whitecobra98

Established Member
TrueBlueGT said:
You newbies (swim, john, & 707 specifically) need to shut the hell up. The man has made it clear he's not selling it for 10K so it really doesn't matter what else is out there for that price. If you feel like something else is a better deal, go buy it. He's set his price. If you want it, buy it. If not, quit whoring up his thread.
If you think I'm pissed off, you're wrong because I'm not. I, as well as the rest of this board, get sick of trying to sell something only to have a bunch of tirekickers come on and tell me/us how we're overpriced & they can get this or that for less money.

White98, TTT for you. GL with the sale. You have a beautiful cobra so get what you want out of it or put her right back in the garage where she belongs:beer:
Appreciate it..i'm not mad either..If someone wants a mint, untouched Cobra with low miles, then they will buy mine...if someone wants one for 10K, then they may have to deal with more miles or more issues..thanks again TBGT;-)

whitecobra98

Established Member
Cobra is gone tomorrow a.m. Gonna be sad to see it go, bcuz I know I will never find another as clean..at least I know it's going to a good home. A fellow SVTP'er will be taking her from here to Miami this time tomorrow...i'm sure he'll enjoy the drive

9snake8

s1stang
Established Member
i bought my 98 cobra last year for 12,500. it has 58,000 miles on it. nada say 14,000 for mine. 13500 for this car is a good deal. good luck.

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
whitecobra98 said:
Cobra is gone tomorrow a.m. Gonna be sad to see it go, bcuz I know I will never find another as clean..at least I know it's going to a good home. A fellow SVTP'er will be taking her from here to Miami this time tomorrow...i'm sure he'll enjoy the drive

Dont worry bro, Its going to a great owner. I know him personally and I know for a fact that car will be well taken care of. Cant wait to actually see it.

67ftcstang

67ftcstang
Established Member
i think ive seen more white cobras come from new england than anywhere else. mine WAS about like yours. then she got ran throught a fence swing set and sheered off a telephone poll and hit a huge tree. waste of a 70000 mile stock cobra.

blown9350lx

JazboSVT
Established Member
All I can say was the drive was awsome the car was one of the cleanest Cobra's I've seen very happy to own this beutiful car and the drive was awsome cruised down I95 around 80 and the car drove smooth put around 1,500 miles on it. Chris (whitecobra98) was very helpful, Honest and made this Trip a very pleasant one. Thanks Chris for everything I love the car. :-D

whitecobra98

Established Member
blown9350lx said:
All I can say was the drive was awsome the car was one of the cleanest Cobra's I've seen very happy to own this beutiful car and the drive was awsome cruised down I95 around 80 and the car drove smooth put around 1,500 miles on it. Chris (whitecobra98) was very helpful, Honest and made this Trip a very pleasant one. Thanks Chris for everything I love the car. :-D
I'm glad you enjoyed the trip...Ever since it left i've been sick...literally..cut my snowmobile trip super short as I am back 4 days early:( Ok, so maybe its some type of virus. Anyhow, I'm glad it went to someone who can appreciate it, and will baby it as much as I did. Enjoy Jason.

Users who are viewing this thread