shipping today per SVT

eddy z

Established Member
I just spoke to SVT direct, and asked the million dollar Q. ETA, shippment ,ect.. He just said they started shipping them out today.. Will take 2 to 3 weeks to arrive at your dealership based upon where you live, and to the fact your car has been produced in that first batch in shipping que... All cars are being shipped by rail, truck, or both... He did not say total amount that has been produced or in que. he was vague but to the point. He just said its worth the wait, and he has been fielding these types of calls all week..

Yellow Horse

Established Member
eddyz, I called yesterday and got the same info. These guys have been truthful everytime I've called. I'm hoping that cars shipped to W. NC come by truck. I may see mine by the end of the week. If not, at least by next week hopefully.

eddy z

Established Member
Yello Horse... I agree.. SVT has been up front and helpful.. Their eeforst are noted over here on my end.. Starting next week, people should be getting that call from their dealership... the car is here, come and get it... Can't wait...

skstang

Established Member
That is if there car is built. I call VOPC and they say the ETA to dealer is week of 6/3. Then I ask is it built yet? The answer NO. So I dont know shit. Hey it's great for people that know that there car is built but everyone else is still screwed. SVT cant help you there. Sorry to be negative but I want my car before the 4th of July.:??:

VintagePorscheG

Old School SVT Poster
Established Member
skstang,

lol, me too...

I don't know if my car is built, not built, ever going to be built or whatever...

all I know is that I can't do anything about it and I got tired after about 3 weeks of being mad... now I am just numb from all the bs. I know that my build date was 5/13 then 5/27 then 6/10 and hopefully, God willing, I will have the silly thing soon...

good luck to you...

see ya, wouldn't want to be ya (especially on the highway with me behind you in my new 03 vert)

:burnout:

skstang

Established Member
Vintage, I tell you what if I didnt need a back seat I would go with a C5 tomorrow. I dont think this thing is going to be that great not to go somewhere else. I dont like anything else out there that has 4-seats. Dont care for BMW's. For the money nothing compares to this car. I do think for this amount of money they should be able to pamper us a little bit with some delivery info. I could check status on $500 sofa easier than this thing.
I will stick my head in my ass and role over into the corner until Ford thinks I'm worhty enough to spend 40k on there car that will be worth 20k by the time I store for the winter. Ha Ha. So sad.:ud:

Users who are viewing this thread