Shirt order info

Cobra-R

Established Member
Lets start this list. Everyone that wants a shirt for sure to wear at RA, list your board name and your first name as you want it on the shirt. That way we get this part started. If you know how many and what sizes of shirts you need, you could list that also

Dean95CobraR

Established Member
Board name - Dean99CobraV
Name - Dean Andretti.....errrrr..I mean Dean Smeltzer

2 XL
1 M

If possible, I would like a couple also in a long sleeve cotton shirt. Some of my track events require a long sleeve shirt. If this is not possible, no problem.

I would only like my first name on the shirt.

Thx

Last edited:

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
c'mon need some more.. You guys will have to have a credit card or money order to the place.. I'm jsut making the design so when i make em i'll just link you to the place thne you can buy them. I'll wait till thursday.. Then i'm gonan start on making the indiv shirts..

And yes I can.. I can make baseball caps, safari type of hats, boxers, long sleeve white, short sleeve gray, short sleeve white, mousepads, coffee mugs.. Anything special jsut ask i'll put it in your store.

One more thing if you wanna help use your online time for a good cause if you could sign up here.. Every member that signs up they send a donation to the Make A Wish Foundation.. Great cause that is helping map proteins to molecules that might help cure some leukemias and such. Just a lil plug.. :) http://members.ud.com/services/teams/team.htm?id=D9EE9BEF-B1A6-4434-A241-05BE9B1613A5

Terry Moenich

Established Member
Board name: Terry Moenich...Terry will do
Name Terry Moenich

4 XXL's

Shirts look great......... let me know how much!!!

kevin

is it too late to order two more shirts?

if not

i need an xxl with the name tim
and a medium with the name gary

hope i'm not to late.

thanks, kevin

Users who are viewing this thread