SHO for sale

SnoracerX

Think Snow
Established Member
trans shifts 2nd lazy and has exhaust leak but runs good it was my edaily driver until i bought my cobra now it is arked and i have a beater to drive i just didnt want the xtra insurance

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by SnoracerX
trans shifts 2nd lazy and has exhaust leak but runs good it was my edaily driver until i bought my cobra now it is arked and i have a beater to drive i just didnt want the xtra insurance
Did your insurance company log you as havig a SHO? I told them I had a Taurus and gave em my Vin lol My insurance is only $38 a month

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Zach, I highly doubt you got one over on the insurance company. Especially since they have your VIN. As I'm sure you know your VIN identifies your car. P = Taurus 54 = SHO Y = 3.0L DOHC....soooooooo :)

SnoracerX

Think Snow
Established Member
insurance knew it was an
SHO the engine code for the 3.2 int the auto is "p"
the cobra is the expensive on on the insurance 4 cars is just too much to insure for me 23 with not so good driving record one of them had to go since the sho was sitting im letting it go
:-D

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
insurance knew it was an
the cobra is the expensive on on the insurance 4 cars is just too much to insure for me 23 with not so good driving record one of them had to go since the sho was sitting im letting it go
Hey Im 23 also :>) I have a slightly tarnished driving record :D

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Yup, and Y is the 3.0L I was refering to Zachs car ;-)

insurance knew it was an

SnoracerX

Think Snow
Established Member
so is anyone interested in taking this car off of my hands i have to get rid of some of my stuff if not thats cool i hate to see the SHO go i had many kills in it opefully the next owner will enjoy it as much as i did

SnoracerX

Think Snow
Established Member
working on getting pics should hopefully have some this weekend i dont have computer at home anymore it went bang but i am going to use my buddies

SnoracerX

Think Snow
Established Member
I kinda miss it

i drove that car over 100k in less than 3 years so i spent alot of time in the drivers seat i just hope the kid who bought it takes my advice and takes care of it

but i guess im not supposed to care because its not mine anymore but my mind still tells me it is

funny thing about it is i dont miss my 91 sho plus but maybe that is because i didnt have it long enough to fall in love

Users who are viewing this thread