Shop to do computer recalibration in Chgo?

T'Cal

Established Member
I have a stock '03 300A and have read here Marauders respond noticeably to having their computer recalibrated done properly. Can anyone recommend a shop in Chicago that does this type of work well? Thanks!

SergntMac

Established Member
"Off the shelf" tuning from SCT and Diablo is good stuff, but it's still specifically vague in some areas. It's this way to protect the tuners, 'cause not all Marauders respond the same way to custom tweaking and tuning. The difference is the same as buying an expensive suit off the rack, and having that suit custom tailored to fit you perfectly in every way. IMHO, this is still a big difference.

I suggest that you call Corey Simpson of Simpson Racing. He isn't in Chicago, more like Chicagoland area and closer to Rockford. It's a 90 minute drive from my door to his, but worth every minute. He's located only 8 miles east of the Byron drag strip, on Rt. 72. You can reach Corey at 815.645.1199. BTW, he offers and supports both SCT and Diablo tuning.

I've had custom dyno tunes from all the best. Jerry Wrobleski, Lidio Iaccobelli, Paul Svinicki, and Jerry VanDerlinde. They are all good tuners with lots of savy. I'd go back to Jerry W. as my first choice, but he's down in FL. now, so, my next best pick is Corey. He delivered my best tune to date, and his rates are very reasonable.

If you call him, tell him I said hello.

T'Cal

Established Member
^ Thanks! I'll give him a call. I work in the northwest suburbs near Rte. 72 so the trip might not be that bad.

Users who are viewing this thread