Site is for ????

rich_long

O's Fan Rich
Established Member
Black Cat said:
Here's a little reading for you.

http://www.truthaboutreinhart.com/index.php

From my understanding he has questionable bussiness practices.
Been there. I was thinking that from your post above you had a firsthand experience. If you did, pm me the info please.
I have no problem hearing from people who personally have had a bad deal, It's the "whisper down the alley" stuff I want to ignore. Sometimes you gotta wade through alot of crap to get to the real deal. The real deasl is what I'm looking for. It's only fair to all involved.

Black Cat

2003 Marauder
Established Member
rich_long said:
Been there. I was thinking that from your post above you had a firsthand experience. If you did, pm me the info please.
I have no problem hearing from people who personally have had a bad deal, It's the "whisper down the alley" stuff I want to ignore. Sometimes you gotta wade through alot of crap to get to the real deal. The real deasl is what I'm looking for. It's only fair to all involved.

Oh I have had first hand experience with him and have sent you a PM.

MENACE

Banned
2ndMDRebel said:
Are these forums "free-speech" zones or can we get banned on MMnet for what is said here?

:bs:

Don't worry about Logan and his cronies, getting banned is no big deal. :sleeping:

Just say what you like, don't be scared, if they ban you just go back under a different screen name. :uh oh: :D

DJP

Established Member
2ndMDRebel said:
Are these forums "free-speech" zones or can we get banned on MMnet for what is said here?

Yeah, what MENACE said.

If you have a problem, post it and let things run there course. If your happy with a product or vendor, post it. Just but be aware of designated mouthpieces representing the powers that be. That reminds me, whaz up, Sarge?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread