Slightly used KB 2.8H for sale

hitman#1

The Harbinger Of Doom...
Established Member
IronTwerp said:
Buyer Beware??? Absolutely! As they should with ALL purchases over the internet. That's a given and the SVTP membership certainly does not need a reminder for this.

But you're missing the point Hitman. My issue is this: You post your "hard ass" comment on you initial thread because I guess you were anticipating substantially lower offers for your twin screw and you didn't want any SVTPers to come into your thread and disrupt your efforts to sell. Then, you go into another person's thread, who happens to be selling the exact same item, and ABSOLUTELY disrupt his efforts to sell by insinuating that something is "fishy". Totally hypocritical.

I really don't want to affect your efforts to sell this blower and wasn't going to post up a second time, but you've disrupted your own thread so much, figured it was no big deal now..........

You figured wrong.

First of all, if it were you or somebody else with some trader rep, I wouldn't have posted a thing. The guy that posted all of this stuff had zero trader rep and he was posting for a completely unknown second party with the only contact information being the name "Donny" and a phone#. The prices seemed awfully low, ie "fishy". However, you also keep leaving out the part where I said "desperate": Why is that? There are only a few reasons people sell stuff at drastically low prices. They're in dire need of cash, they're scamming, or they're nuts. After talking to "Donny", IMO, he falls into the latter category. In retrospect, I probably should have kept my opinion to myself, but there's an awful lot of scamming going on, so I let my concern for others get the better of me. Just so you don't think I am BSing you, I was helpful in getting a scammer banned from this board just recently. He didn't do a thing to me, personally, but he had been banned under a different screen ID from the one he was presently using. Some similarities got sniffed out and he got nailed again. Does Tide612 ring a bell?

As for you, you've now disrupted my thread second time. Yes, I've disrupted it as well but the difference is, it's my thread, not yours. You do it one more time and I will patiently wait for the next time you sell something so I can come in and shit all over your thread. Here's a suggestion: Put in an offer, or STFU & GFY. :thumbsup:

Now, if you want anymore of me, either PM me or we can take it to Smack Down and I'll E-Thug your sorry ass all over that forum.

Last edited:

dredg9

Established Member
no... you like men... damn man... gays selling kb's.........

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Actually, this is SVTP's thread not yours, and myself and any other member of this Forum has any and every right to post on it. This is America right?

I have not attacked you personally in any way....Just pointed out a hypocrissy that you have admitted you probably should have kept to yourself. And yet, with all your intellectual superiority, you come up with this???

hitman#1 said:
Now, if you want anymore of me, either PM me or we can take it to Smack Down and I'll E-Thug your sorry ass all over that forum.

Come on Hitman......:shrug: It's certainly not worth my time talking to you over PM and I'm not sure what "E-thug" means, but I'm sure it would absolutely reduce my fragile emotional state to jello. Certainly don't want to get involved with that ;-)

Good luck with the sale of your supercharger. Be patient.....I'm sure somebody out there will pay you $100 less than new price for a used twin screw. :beer:

hitman#1

The Harbinger Of Doom...
Established Member
IronTerp said:
Actually, this is SVTP's thread not yours, and myself and any other member of this Forum has any and every right to post on it. This is America right?

I have not attacked you personally in any way....Just pointed out a hypocrissy that you have admitted you probably should have kept to yourself. And yet, with all your intellectual superiority, you come up with this???

Come on Hitman......:shrug: It's certainly not worth my time talking to you over PM and I'm not sure what "E-thug" means, but I'm sure it would absolutely reduce my fragile emotional state to jello. Certainly don't want to get involved with that ;-)

Good luck with the sale of your supercharger. Be patient.....I'm sure somebody out there will pay you $100 less than new price for a used twin screw. :beer:

And that make three times you've hopped up on your pulpit to pontificate to me about your morally superior view point, you pompous ass. Take your self-righteous attitude and put it were it will do the most good...your monomaniacal rectum. I think I am going to have a new hobby for a while. I will now be happy to follow you around the board and **** with you, as I feel you've earned it. Happy posting, shithead...:kaboom:

SkipBuxton

Established Member
Jeez - I have been lurking the market for a good deal on KB or Whipple - I have come to the conclusion that I would rather pay 100 -200 more for a "New in Box" unit than take a chance on a "slightly used" unit. Unfortunately - if your selling something used - you MUST adjust your price accordingly if you really want to move it.

Free bump for ya.............

hitman#1

The Harbinger Of Doom...
Established Member
The KB has been sold! Thanks to everybody for all of the interest and for keeping my thread at the top of the forum with all of your free bumps. :thumbsup: :coolman:

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
hitman#1 said:
The KB has been sold! Thanks to everybody for all of the interest and for keeping my thread at the top of the forum with all of your free bumps. :thumbsup: :coolman:
Thanks, Brett! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread