SN95 GT Terminator Swap

wakeboarder193

Established Member
First off, I'm not the owner of this car. I was working in Murfreesboro, TN and drove by it at a car dealership and stopped to peek at a pretty mustang. I don't have any pictures, or specs on it, but can give a pretty good overview. Please don't contact me about it as I don't know any more than i'm telling you, I just thought the guys selling it weren't advertising it well, and not getting it out to the ideal audience (you guys).

96-98 Mustang GT, black on black. Body has 115k miles on it but is in very good condition. Cobra rear bumper, S281 wing, cobra r double step cowl hood.
Terminator swap, unsure of miles, specs, anything, but its an eaton blower
beefy looking fuel system. all braided lines from back to front, aftermarket rails, aftermarket fuel cell.
racing seats swapped for stock seats, they have a few tears but are in decent condition.
AUTO transmission. again not sure on specs but they told me it was really nice.
18 inch deep dish black mesh wheels with steel lip, i think the brand was sumomi or something like that. 315/30/18 BFG Drag radials in back are cracking on the sidewalls.
The guys at the dealership said it was built by Delk and that they didn't know anything specific about it either and that interested people should contact Delk.

So, everything seems to have been done pretty nicely, i figured there might be someone out here who wants it and I would much rather see some mustang enthusiast end up with it than some rando who just thought it looked sweet.

So, if you're interested, contact Kris at Jim Kirby Automotive in Murfreesboro, TN.

Murfreesboro Used Auto Dealership | Nashville - Smyrna - Franklin - Columbia | Jim Kirby Automotive | Tennessee

that's their website. if you wouldn't mind, tell Kris that Dana referred you. He said he'd give me 100 bucks if I found him a buyer.

So, again, don't contact me, or request pics because i don't know anything more about it. Hope it finds a nice home because it seems like someone spent some serious time and money on it.

wakeboarder193

Established Member
also, car isn't listed on website inventory. i don't know why, it just isn't but I promise it's sitting on the lot right next to a silver C5, and a mutant car that has the front end of an 80's jag, and the rear end of a 90's ford ranger...

Users who are viewing this thread