So Cal... My 03 Cobra is up for grabs..

sndmixer

Established Member
Note to all southern california stang fans:

I am the first on my list at my dealership for a 03 silver coupe (on list 2/8, 1st DORA on 2/15, have vin number and VOPC confirmed that the car was built on 5/9.) For personal reasons, I may not be able to buy this car. My deal with the dealership is for MSRP + $2000.00. This is the cheapest I had found in So Cal (all the dealers I spoke with wanted $5k over MSRP, including this one (but my sales guy went to bat for me) and Galpin had a very long list at $1k +) Anyways, if anyone is remotely interested, please email me... I think that I can transfer this deal over to somebody else, or I may have the ability to buy the car and then hand over to sombody else.... I really don't know... let me know....

Also another, kind of unrelated note, but I have a friend who made a deal at a dealership in the mid west for MSRP. They told him that the destination charge ($550 on the 03) paid for the car to be shipped to any dealership he wanted at no additional charge, as long as he found a dealership willing to receive the car and prep it.... anybody who works for a dealership or Ford shed any light on this??? just curious.

Stalker

Established Member
Just out of curiosity, what dealership? I have been on the list at Galpin since 2/9 and am also waiting on a silver coupe that 'should be here in a couple weeks'.

:beer:
Cheers,

Trevor

Users who are viewing this thread