So I made a list...

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
So I think I have a case of the mod bug. It's not so bad that I'm buying everything, but I want to so badly. I went on the lethal site tonight and made a wishlist. I call it that, because that's all I'll be doing is wishing.:nonono:

My total came out to $2060.59. here is my list of priorities....

1.Billetflow IRS Brace
2.Hawk HP Ceramic pads front and back
3.SCT XCalibrator3
4.Even-flow cooling mod
5.160* Thermostat
6.Raptor Shift light
7.H&R Race Springs
8.MM C&C Plates
9.RR 3/8 wheel spacers
10.UPR Off-road x-pipe
11.Afco Pro series heat exchanger
12.Canton intercooler tank

so i didn't know who to pm, but do you guys give any kind of breaks or deals to people on this site. I'm not sure i would order this all at once, but if i did, would that help me out at all?

I still want to shop around and all but you guys were first on the list. I only ever hear good things about you.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
So I think I have a case of the mod bug. It's not so bad that I'm buying everything, but I want to so badly. I went on the lethal site tonight and made a wishlist. I call it that, because that's all I'll be doing is wishing.:nonono:

My total came out to $2060.59. here is my list of priorities....

1.Billetflow IRS Brace
2.Hawk HP Ceramic pads front and back
3.SCT XCalibrator3
4.Even-flow cooling mod
5.160* Thermostat
6.Raptor Shift light
7.H&R Race Springs
8.MM C&C Plates
9.RR 3/8 wheel spacers
10.UPR Off-road x-pipe
11.Afco Pro series heat exchanger
12.Canton intercooler tank

so i didn't know who to pm, but do you guys give any kind of breaks or deals to people on this site. I'm not sure i would order this all at once, but if i did, would that help me out at all?

I still want to shop around and all but you guys were first on the list. I only ever hear good things about you.

Nice list and thanks for contacting us! We'd be more than happy to assist you. As far as pricing goes, give a call to the shop on Monday and we'll see what we can do for you. I'm sure we can hook you up with some type of discount. Thanks for your support and we look forward to hearing from you. Thanks, Jared

DanTheCobraMan

Established Member
Haha... I've got the REAL BAD CASE of the mod bug and I'm making a list too, but mine's turning out to be a bit more than yours. Maybe I can get a package deal... ;-)

SCT2003

2012 3.7 & 1986 NOTCH
Established Member
My list started at 40 things about a year ago...I'm down to 27 left!!!

Lord help me...please!!!

LOL

Later...Dave

Users who are viewing this thread