So I tried for like two weeks...

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
To convince myself that I don't need to mod my Ecoboosts... But I've failed.:fm:
So, much to your pleasure, it's looking like you muddy mugs are gonna be seeing a lot more of me around here. I figure it's a good thing for most of you since I'm relatively new to the turbo world and won't be able to provide much mechanical value; but its clear we need more man dime in this forum so at least I'll make this place look better.
I tried for a while to stick to the GT500 forums so I wouldn't be tempted, but having four turbo chargers sitting in my driveway was too much to fight. I just hope the 500 doesn't get jealous...

Say high to the kids...
341DED17_zpsd27ba187.jpg

2702E54C_zpseaabb978.gif

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I think I'm gonna put some miles on them first, but definitely thinking about tunes. I have a cat back sitting in the garage for the truck, just waiting for this crap weather to break.

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
which cat back did you go with?

I went with the Livernois tune and their catted down pipes. Still pretty quiet with this set up so I'm looking to add a cat back

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I went with Gibson dual side swept. The sounds were all pretty similar and V6 is always gonna sound like a V6, but for me zero cabin drone at cruising speeds and looks were the deciding factors. I love the looks of the dual single side exit pipes.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Nice! My wife wants an explorer sport. Glad she's wanting a ford and not another BMW

Should be moving on from my weak 4.6 f150 to a turbo truck

But a 6.7

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread