Some Stock Parts For Sale!!!

westray

0563 SVT
Established Member
Did some winter cleaning and this stuff needs to go! everything is in really good condition. Everything has less then 3000 miles on it. Never seen rain or snow or salt on any of the parts! nothing wrong with any of the parts! Im open to offers if you think the price is to high so just shoot. I take paypal and thanks for looking!! If you would like pics just pm me.
Heres the list and pics below:

-stock hood (red) local pickup only- with no rock chips at all! great condition! $150 plus shipping
-aftermarket bug shield- only used for about 2000 miles, great shape!
$20 shipped
-stock spare tire- never used or anything! $100 shipped
hood topside
HPIM0263.gif

underside
HPIM0236.gif

Last edited:

westray

0563 SVT
Established Member
If you think the price is to high im up for offers! I also have other parts for sale too! in different threads.
corner lights..there is nothing wrong with them

Last edited:

westray

0563 SVT
Established Member
upper and lower grilles SOLD. Still have all the other parts and willing to work with people on prices!

Last edited:

westray

0563 SVT
Established Member
bump....new prices! this stuff has to go!!! I will take offers as long as its gone fast!

Last edited:

westray

0563 SVT
Established Member
I only have the hood left to sale. Its the stock hood thats red on the topside and yellow on the underside. Its in just shape and nothing wrong with it. Its never seen rain, salt, for that matter any bad conditions! Just make an offer and we can work a deal out! thanks

Last edited:

westray

0563 SVT
Established Member
New prices and this stuff has to go! I will take anything for the this stuff! As long as they are reasonable offers. thanks for looking!

Stock Hood-$125 plus shipping
Ford bugshield- $15 shipped
Stock spare tire- $90 shipped

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread