someone missed this one

hedgehog

Established Member
he was only asking buy in now for 60,000 I sure it would be gone buy end of day and it was . if it was red with black stripes i would have jumped on it small town in Wisconsin

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
he was only asking buy in now for 60,000 I sure it would be gone buy end of day and it was . if it was red with black stripes i would have jumped on it small town in Wisconsin

The MSRP on that gt350 is 56k. Over MSRP is not a good deal

BlownAway03

Established Member
it went for 60,000.00 don't kill the messenger

No one missed anything. Not paying more than sticker is the smart thing to do. I can't wait to see how these cars perform on the used market in a few years. Some people won't care, but there will surely be whiners wondering why they pissed their money away.

bpmurr

Established Member
No one missed anything. Not paying more than sticker is the smart thing to do. I can't wait to see how these cars perform on the used market in a few years. Some people won't care, but there will surely be whiners wondering why they pissed their money away.

Oh trust me all the ADM is ok guys will be the same ones complaining their car has depreciated like anything else a few years from now.

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
Oh trust me all the ADM is ok guys will be the same ones complaining their car has depreciated like anything else a few years from now.
If other SVT models are any indication, the GT350 won't depreciate nearly as much as "anything else".

Not you in particular, but some of you need to stop worrying about what people paid for their car. Some are willing to pay a little extra to be the first on the block. Who cares? If anything, it helps shore up the value of the cars even in future years.
S.

conceptmachine

Established Member
Back when I was looking, but not to purchase, I had 3 at msrp. None of the colors I REALLY wanted, but they literally vanished the next day. Now that I'm gonna do it, ALL the dealers are trying to jerk 2k +
Lol. I just keep telling them... "nah, I'll wait for msrp, besides, has better options for me.

Last edited:

dom418

Established Member
I think the animosity with those who pay adm is that it makes it harder for everyone else to buy one at Msrp. There will be plenty to go around as in past years Shelby models. Some people just need to be patient. At the end of the day if a guy has an extra $5k for an adm, I don't think he's going to worry about losing money, he knows it's not an investment

Users who are viewing this thread