Somernites Cruise - Mustang weekend August 21/22

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
It seems threads in this section never get replies - but figured I would post this up anyway. So who's going? I'm hoping to make it down, but it might be for Friday night only, not sure at this point.

Lzr96Snake

burning up in speed
Established Member
Myself and 7 other Mustangs from the Paducah ky area are leaving Friday morning. We'll be at the mall cruise in that evening. Can't wait!

Lzr96Snake

burning up in speed
Established Member
Nice, what other cars will be coming down with you?

Black on black 93 coupe restomod (awesome), GHIG 13 GT, Grabber Blue 14 GT, Rio Red 95 GT conv, Vibrant Red 94 GT Conv, Black 06 GT, and a Mineral Gray 01 Mach 1 clone.

I'm pretty excited to go! I'll look for your car Friday evening at the mall block party and say hello.

Lzr96Snake

burning up in speed
Established Member
Anyone know what time the main cruise-in typically ends on Saturday? The site just says it starts at 1:00p.

Usually ends at 6:30 after they announce the winner of the mustang door prize. Then everyone cruises the strip all night.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Black on black 93 coupe restomod (awesome), GHIG 13 GT, Grabber Blue 14 GT, Rio Red 95 GT conv, Vibrant Red 94 GT Conv, Black 06 GT, and a Mineral Gray 01 Mach 1 clone.

I'm pretty excited to go! I'll look for your car Friday evening at the mall block party and say hello.

Sounds like a good group - I'll definitely look for you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread