Soon, Real soon

batfat

Established Member
:thumbsup: Almost didn't get one...cause the Canadian dealers only got a few each...Went on the standby list and got a call a week later...buddy's moving to the States and I get the last slot of 10 cars at this dealership...Delivery in spring 03...Guess what? Got a call last week, my cars built and shipping week of Sept 30. All the remaining orders were on "Hold for materials" (Chrome wheels) so they built mine first...YEESSS!!!!! Had to sell my '89 5.0 quick (fat chance in the fall) Autotrader, got no calls for 4 day's, then last Monday got a call from 3 guy's who had driven 15 hr's from Prince Edward Island on Fri. nite to look for a 5.0 in Toronto. Met them in my driveway at 1:00am, they looked at it, they drove it and they bought it!! (at 4:00am). I put them up in my basement and a couple of hour's later transfered title and they left for home....When they got home they called me just to tell me thanks and the car was runnin good. Said they would send me pictures when they started racing it...I bought the car new in Dec. 88 and it's the same age as my daughter...As much as I'm lookin forward to next week and the Cobra, I had a tear in my eye when I watched my car drive away.......

Jake

Established Member
03Sandy,
Congrats on getting your car earlier!

I am still waiting for mine to show up at the dealer it was supposed to be there last week. Keeping my fingers crossed it shows up Monday or Tuesday. I am from Kitchener, Ontario about 45 mins from Toronto. When we get our cars we should hook up and go for a cruise.

Users who are viewing this thread