South Florida SVTOA April News

edz

Retired.
Established Member
Well its time for the monthly meeting, this Saturday April 10, World Ford, Pines 12 Noon. I know its Easter, take a break and come on out. That’s on Hollywood/Pines Blvd. Just east of University http://www.world-ford.com/pages/present/flm/notlocalized/locateus/default.asp

If you haven’t signed up for the May 1st & 2nd Sebring SVTOA On Track event, you need to do it now. There are very few spots still open, and you will be left out if you do not get in soon. Do it now, do not wait. Call SVTOA at 866-377-8862 for fast registration. Visit the Tampa Bay SVTOA site for hotel information http://www.svtoa-tb.com/forums/images/ontrack/sah.pdf . From novices to track dogs we have a class for you to run in a controlled safe environment. This will be your best opportunity of the year to get out on a world class track.

If you are not driving you are welcome to come to the Car Show on Saturday May 1st. We have 17 classes so far, and you will fit into one of those. Registration starts at 9 with the show at 10 and trophies at 3. You will be close to the action, and will be able to see the road course and the autocross pad where there will be plenty of entertainment for the day. It takes about 2 ½ hours on Hwy 27 to get to Sebring from Ft. Lauderdale.

Speaking of “shows” on Friday there will be a large group of Mustangs meeting for a reception at Sawgrass Ford (Sunrise at I75/Sawgrass Expressway), from 4 – 6:30 with a cruise to The Tower Shops, where there will be reserved parking. If you have never been to the Tower Shops this would be a good opportunity to try it out. This will be one of the great www.PonyDrive.us events, and will be the starting event for the drive to Nashville for the 40th Anniversary celebration.

And speaking of the 40th Anniversary, the Ft. Lauderdale Mustang Club caravan will be leaving from the Lake Worth/Palm Beach turnpike service plaza at 8 AM on Tuesday the 13th for the drive to Nashville. Don’t be late as these caravans move rather “quickly” after they get started and to catch them will be difficult.

Lastly we have the date for the premier South Florida Mustang/Ford car show, the MCA. And, that will be June 13th at Bass Pro World. Plan now to attend as this will be the best show of the season for you to attend. Classes will cover all SVT vehicles and all Ford products. More on that later.

We are starting a membership drive for the South Florida SVTOA, if you have a friend with a Ford (yes that’s the only requirement a Ford product) who likes to show or race we want them to know that we are here, and active, and looking for new members. Just have them e-mail me and I will get them the info.

SmokenGRA03

SmokEater "LIVE STRONG"
Established Member
I wont be able to reg till next week. think that will be a problem???
PM me Please

Users who are viewing this thread