Spare tire

oneof185

Established Member
Dumb / quick question. I just picked mine up last night and didn't look etc, but thought I read on my paperwork or somewhere ( don't have it with me right now ) that I had an upgrade to a full spare etc. I'm at work, popped my trunk and don't have a spare at all. I have the brembo brake 19" upgrade....before I get ahold of my dealer, any input on this:shrug:

Linden

Banned
My Aztec didn't come with a manual. I have had 2 flats tires now, and have not been able to release the spare tire. There doesn't seem to be a tire release in it. I don't want to be stranded again without knowing that I can get the spare tire off. Thank you, for any real answers I can get.

OhIIICobra

Established Member
My Aztec didn't come with a manual. I have had 2 flats tires now, and have not been able to release the spare tire. There doesn't seem to be a tire release in it. I don't want to be stranded again without knowing that I can get the spare tire off. Thank you, for any real answers I can get.

:dw: Spammer :burn:

Grant808

Established Member
If you have the Brembo's and 19's, you don't get a spare. You get an electric pump and some fix-a-flat.

Sad, but true. I read that in the brochure before I ordered the Brembos. I kept the spare from the 'beater' '00 GT 'vert that I traded in. I am hoping that will fit on the back location, and would have to do a double swap if I get a front flat.

According to the manual, the tire juice will ruin the tire pressure sensor :nonono: I'd rather change two tires if that will work. Back brakes look pretty small...so I think it will.

Users who are viewing this thread