spring ,shocks,panhard,UCA diff and more

olaosunt

Established Member
I have FRPP 1800 non adjustable shocks and struts-blue-$300
SVT PP struts and shocks off 2011 GT500-red-$300

Ford racing L springs 1.25 drop- SOLD
Combo is what Ford racing parts sells as 2007-2012 GT500 handling package. I will include Bump stops off GT500.

J&M adjustable pan hard bars--going to WL watts link on both cars-$50 plus shipping

Steeda adjustable UCA-.SOLD-I went to WL.I will take pictres tomorrow as car is in shop.

BMR relocation brackets)$50) and J&M LCA-street. I took those of my 2012 GT thinking they broke but turned out my axle housing twisted. The relocation brackets look okay but the LCA may also have twisted. I will take pictures of them also tomorrow and you can see if you want them.
I also have Ford racing finned diff cover-x2.One is already off a car-$50
Will take picture also, it was on for few 1000 miles.

I am open to all reasonalble offers

photo-60_zps5b1f0ee2.jpg

photo-56_zps436a7c4b.jpg

Last edited:

olaosunt

Established Member
panhard bar

Sorry guys,I will edit post showing what has sold.
Only one panhard now bar available.Had it sold with BMR relocation brackets for $90 shipped(shipping was $20) but buyer refused to to gift(I know it is only few dollars,but still).
Might as well give it away but local guy will pick it ip for $50.Will have BMR relocation brackets for $50 picked up or buyer pays shipping.Should be less than $20.

The second panhard bar is still on GT500.I have the watts link on the GT.To be honest although it does seem more "stable" going round corners I am not sure it is worth the $1000 installed cost.I may return the watts link )still in box) and just leave the panhard bar on there

Users who are viewing this thread