Srt4+Cash for Cobra

383man

Established Member
My srt4 is not paid off yet but I probably will be looking to sell it soon and it has the potential to be extremely fast. I have a 50 trim agp kit sitting here, but I just think the urge for a cobra is too much. Will be looking for an 03 Cobra. If no one here wants an srt4 thats fine I will just part it out and sell it stock. But anyway here we go. Dodge red srt4 2003 with 34,000 miles on it. Mods include these(everything is on the car except for the swap):

Stage 2 w/toys-comes with 682cc injectors
50trim turbo swap(full kit)
3" LP downipe
Mopar 2.5" catback
JMB cai(bolts perfectly to AGP 50 trim)
Clutch Masters Stage 4 6 Puck(good to 550 whp)

Thats all that I can think of right now. But the stage 2 w/toys could sell for a grand alone if you want to take it off and run the stock pcm with bigger injectors and a fuel management system which would be cheaper. But just lemme know if your around Maryland and you might be interested in something like this. Thanks Tim

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Dude...put it in autotrader.com for $70 dollars it goes on 5 online sites and print till it's sold!!!! An you can adjust anything in the listing. Sold my H2 to the first guy who e-mailed me.
I must have gotten 20 calls or e-mails within a couple days!

ps the buyer was from FLA. most of the people who contacted me were not too local......and your making a great choice getting a Cobra! :beer:

383man

Established Member
phillySVT said:
Dude...put it in autotrader.com for $70 dollars it goes on 5 online sites and print till it's sold!!!! An you can adjust anything in the listing. Sold my H2 to the first guy who e-mailed me.
I must have gotten 20 calls or e-mails within a couple days!

ps the buyer was from FLA. most of the people who contacted me were not too local......and your making a great choice getting a Cobra! :beer:

LOL thanks alot bro. I had a 94 mustang in there before and it sells so fast. But like I said was looking for some other oprtions and may have found one. My brother wants to buy the srt4 plus the turbo kit but w/o exhaust and some other bolt ons. So maybe gonna sell it then looking for a cobra. Thanks Tim

Users who are viewing this thread