stainless works headers and full 3" exhaust, CAI , new tune from bama

jjones

Established Member
Finally got everything worked out with american muscle. I installed everything satuday morning. everything fit well. there is a noticable difference in the car and it finally sounds like a sports car. headers.JPGh pipe.JPGleft header.JPGmiddle.JPGrear.JPG

89 5.0

Established Member
How was the header install? I've been thinking of getting headers but unsure of how hard the install part is.

jjones

Established Member
How was the header install? I've been thinking of getting headers but unsure of how hard the install part is.

It took us 7 hours from start to finish. With an unlimited supply of tools. You do need several full swivel joint sockets and a set of ratcheting wrenches. pretty much only need three sizes for everything (13mm, 15mm and a 10mm. but it went pretty smooth. watch the video that cj pony parts did on you tube. it is helpful but leaves some things out but nothing major.

AMAlexLazarus

AmericanMuscle.com
JJ - Thanks for taking the time to get this posted up! Sorry about all of the trouble getting the first setup in the works but I'm happy to see and hear that you were able to get this on so quickly! Keep me in the loop if there's absolutely anything else I can lend a hand with, I'm always around to help!

Alex

Users who are viewing this thread