Stangs r cool!!

96lt1

Established Member
hey guys. i am a die hard gm guy here but i have always liked fords too. i am a SHO nut. my little brother has a 92 mustang lx. he has an h pipe, 4:10's, cam, headers, and a few other things. i have ridden in it and driven it a few times but really never hammered on it. i have ridden in some late 80's stock 5.0's and they were ok. monday, my bro and i got a light together. i was in my 96 trans am. i was really suprised that the stang hung right with me up to 80 or so. anyways, just thought i would let everyone know that even though i am a huge trans am guy, i still dig all ure Stangs.

Sean :thumbsup:

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
My second choice after the '03 was the 2002 SLP Firehawk...No kidding.

96lt1

Established Member
the stang is now on my list. just dunno what year. i like 94-96 but arent they kinda down in HP? i also like the 88-92 style also. oh well, guess its what i can find. my fiance likes em to so that helps.

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by hillie16
Ditto...I was looking for a WS6 when I bought my stang, but couldn't afford one at the time (mid 98)
Double Ditto. I was looking for a WS6 Formula when I bought my '98 Cobra (in 2000). Got me into the SCOA, and there was NO question when the '03s came out :D

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
Originally posted by 96lt1
the stang is now on my list. just dunno what year. i like 94-96 but arent they kinda down in HP? i also like the 88-92 style also. oh well, guess its what i can find. my fiance likes em to so that helps.

94-96 were rated same HP, but the 96-98 were slower, 94-95 still had the 5.0.

Users who are viewing this thread