Stay away from Bubbas East Coast Rods & Customs!!!!!!!!!!!

Ibleedblue13

Established Member
A good friend of mine brought his car there recently in perfect working condition and was quoted I believe 500 dollars for parts & labor on the two sensors he was changing. They said it would take a week or so as they wanted to have his car there as a center piece for their big car show. Fast forward about a month and he just finally got his car back today along with a 5000+ bill. Without asking him they decided to go ahead and pretty much dissasemble his entire intake assembly and completely rebuild his entire setup.

The car now runs like shit and he will be taking legal action in the near future. The guys at Bubbas are complete self important assholes on top of it and could not have been any more disrespectful or dishonest throughout this whole debacle.

STAY AWAY FROM BUBBAS

Ibleedblue13

Established Member
No problem. Sad thing is I have been talking them up since they recently put on a great car show for their grand opening with Burt Reynolds and the original smokey and the bandit trans am.

No excuse for the way my friend was treated their though and thus the thread. After doing some research it appears they used to be located in Fairfax, VA but filed bankruptcy and moved the operation down here after ripping off countless people in VA. Don't know how accurate that is just what some quick Google searches came up with but they have 1/5 on yelp and a massive thread with countless unhappy customers on Fairfax Underground

Users who are viewing this thread