steeda hood

203Cree

Established Member
I've come to the conclusion that 99% of your threads suck.

That being said, here's the hood:

10-hood.jpg

And it looks cheap as hell, like some ricer took a grinder to it and tossed in some home depot screen to finish it off.

steedafever

U.S. ARMY 13-FOX
Established Member
I just like the fact that its functional and vents heat. Mabey some better looking ones will be coming out soon.

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
I've come to the conclusion that 99% of your threads suck.

That being said, here's the hood:

10-hood.jpg

And it looks cheap as hell, like some ricer took a grinder to it and tossed in some home depot screen to finish it off.

I'd like to see some other angles, Steeda usually makes pretty decent stuff.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
i like it, but the extractor hole definitely needs to be bigger. the S197s are well known for the major pressure build up under the hood, and i don't think that hole is big enough.
What is this???
he's talking about the plastic extractor for the 2010+ GT500s.

203Cree

Established Member
No, you can use that piece. It's 38 bucks. I slapped one in the hood of my Toyota to keep it cool on hot days. 20 minutes with an angle grinder:

DSC_0148.jpg

Search around dude. Tons of people using it. Simple and cheap, and works great. I know it's a crazy concept, but you CAN put shit on your car that wasn't specifically made for it. But hey, what do I know?

Last edited:

SVT GT

Established Member
No, you can use that piece. It's 38 bucks. I slapped one in the hood of my Toyota to keep it cool on hot days. 20 minutes with an angle grinder:

DSC_0148.jpg

Search around dude. Tons of people using it. Simple and cheap, and works great. I know it's a crazy concept, but you CAN put shit on your car that wasn't specifically made for it. But hey, what do I know?

Nice job, looks good....... I am wondering if it would fit in place of the vents / louvers on Steedas 99 to 04 Steeda Q400 hood? I may purchase this piece and try it for that price. Thanks to everyone on the heads up on this part and price :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread