Steeda New Product Release - Steeda Focus ST Throttle Body Spacer - 13-14 ST On Sale!

tj@steeda

Established Member
Hello All:

I wanted to let you know that we have released a new part:

http://www.steedafocus.com/parts/steeda-focus-st-throttle-body-spacer-555-3185/

Made from Billet 6061 aluminum, it is designed to give you more plenum volume for increased horsepower. The swirl design helps promote airflow by breaking the surface tension of the incoming air. An increase of horsepower and fuel mileage can be seen with this part. Kit includes instructions, gaskets and mounting hardware.

555-3185.jpg

Best Regards,

TJ

TRBO VNM

How thick is the spacer, or wide? Basically it pushes the intercooler pipe down that same amount and shouldn't cause issues.

Have you had any testing done to know what kind of average hp/tq gains you will see or how the fuel economy will increase? Do you have a volume figure you can provide to help tuners adjust for it in the tune to compensate for the added volume.

Looks like a nice piece. Would drilling a hole and tapping it for a boost port or something be difficult?

Are you offering free shipping for introductory sales? I would like to pick one up.

tj@steeda

Established Member
Sorry for the delay ... let me speak to the engineer in regards to your inquiry.

Best Regards,

TJ

tj@steeda

Established Member
It is 1” wide.

Still working on the dyno sheets.

Adding a port would not be difficult, but we have an intake manifold spacer that has ports already drilled and tapped into it.

What is your email address ... I can provide your details to our sales rep for assistance with ordering.

Best Regards,

TJ

TRBO VNM

[email protected]

Some of those questions were general that others might ask.

But I am seriously considering this and questions I was interested in are the fuel economy and power gains.

Thank you

Last edited:

tj@steeda

Established Member
Sorry about the delay ... I don't always get notified that a new post has been posted.

I will ensure you are followed up with tomorrow.

Best Regards,

TJ

Users who are viewing this thread