Steeda Updated Product Release - "Race" Version Intercooler

tj@steeda

Established Member
Hello All:

We have just updated our intercooler to include a "Race" Version.

Our new kit is a street/competition kit that supports up to 600 HP.

Steeda's Street/Competition intercooler for the Focus ST is an efficient bar and plate design with fully cast low turbulence end tanks to keep pressure drop to a minimum.

The bolt-in design does not require any major modifications for installation. The best part about the Steeda intercooler is the large 27.5" x 8.50" x 3.5" core. At this enormous size you get twice the volume of the stock intercooler, and it only weighs 21 pounds!

A larger, more efficient intercooler will reduce air charge temperatures over the stock intercooler preventing the power loss that occurs from air charge temperature increase, maintaining higher, more consistent power levels.

This intercooler is good for up to 600 HP. A great intercooler upgrade for street and competition use!

58199d1405809059-steeda-updated-product-release-race-version-intercooler-555-3704.jpg

You can check out the product here - http://www.steedafocus.com/parts/steeda-focus-st-intercooler-555-3704/

This week only - 10% off group buy!

Contact me at [email protected] to join.

Best Regards,

TJ

tj@steeda

Established Member
Hello All:

We have met our quota for the group buy ... due to overwhelming responses ... we can no longer take any more requests at this time.

Thank you for your help ... if you emailed me ... I will follow up shortly to helpful fill your order or answer questions.

Best Regards,

TJ

Users who are viewing this thread