Steggy Stage IV Eaton and extras

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Just what the title says. I have a Stage IV Stiegemeier ported Eaton that I purchased off of a member here about 4 or 5 months ago. It is in great shape and I was told it had very low miles. He switched to a twin screw and took it off shortly after getting it ported.
The blower has been sitting in my garage since I got it and I've decided to go a different route as well. It will come with a Reichard Racing interchangeable pulley hub as well as the 2.80 non slip pulley ring to go with it. It will also come with a Billet Flow single blade plenum and a custom EGR block off kit. The EGR kit includes the block off plate for the blower (already installed with new gasket) and a block off nut for the header. There is a boost actuator in the pictures, but it will not be included since it had a broken nipple when I got it.
I'm asking $850 shipped for everything. No B.S. here, it's boxed up and ready to go and will be shipped via UPS or FedEx depending on location.
I'm adding a few pics, but if you want to see something specific let me know. You will get quicker responses if you E-mail me at [email protected].

Blower-4.gif

Blower-1.gif

Blower-3.gif

Plenum.gif

Users who are viewing this thread