"Stock" 92 GT my azz

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
Well me and a friend of mine are out cruising trying to figure out why my car still insist on overheating around town when this nice sounding hatch pulls up to us at a light and was like you wanna run and I was hesistant, lots of traffic around and car was running like a total pos,(I am ready to burn this car) so light goes green and he takes off while I just casually pull away well we get down the road a ways, he gets back next to me so pace for sec, and we both get on it, I shift from 3rd to 2nd jump a half car and then he was gone, me and my friend were like WTF:shrug: :cuss: never had that happen before, so we stop and talk to him, he was like yea its all stock except the flowmasters, and I was thinking bullshit, there is no way, granted mine was running like shit, check enginge light on, shitty idle, no power past 3500, but damn that thing pulled hard on me, well we call a friend who I have beat by 2 1/2 cars before to race him, we go to our spot and they line em up and he beats my friend by not even a half a car, so I felt a lot better after that, dude ended up chilling with us all for about 2 hrs tonite he was being really cool, and I checked his car out it was a 92 5spd and it seemed stock, except the exhaust and said he was gonna find us and chill with us this weekend. I guess I just ran into one of those factory freaks. Damn what a crummy last 2 days.:cuss:

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
It's getting harder and harder to detect N2O these days as well. Could have been on that. I've seen two different cars who told me they were on the bottle, and I still had a damn hard time finding the plumbing.

Pyro

Established Member
I dont know the purpose in lying about your mods. All it does is makes people think you're a liar. It's cool not to talk about specifics but general things like NOS, a blower, Cam, or heads are things that aren't worth lying about because it just makes you look childish liar.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Originally posted by Pyro
I dont know the purpose in lying about your mods. All it does is makes people think you're a liar. It's cool not to talk about specifics but general things like NOS, a blower, Cam, or heads are things that aren't worth lying about because it just makes you look childish liar.

Never understood it myself. I guess it comes from people running for money. I'm personally not serious enough about it to run for $$. It's all for fun.:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread