Stock Goodyear Eagle F1's $700

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
Got a set (4) of barely used (couple hundred miles at most) stock tires I want to get out of my garage. A friend of mine picked them up for me without asking and I had just had a brand new set of Hankook put on so they are of no use to me. The Hankooks wear like bricks and I don't drive my truck that often so I would rather sell the Goodyears than let them sit around until I need them.

It's at least $1000 for a brand new set and I will let them go for $700. I will have to look into how much it will cost to ship them before I decide if that includes shipping or not. I would prefer a pickup or meet somewhere instead anyways though. I live in the Grand Rapids area and am in the Detroit area quite often as well. I maybe be able to have them tranported to certain areas depending on where the race team I am working for happens to be headed as well.

I can get pictures if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Tom

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
Still looking to get rid of these. Shipping should be about $120 or less anywhere in the Continental US through FEDEX.

Ralph50

Speed Addict
Established Member
I am interested but need to be honest. $700 plus $120 shipping is a little pricey. I am in Miami. Wish you were closer.

Don't want to low ball you or anything so if you want to make a deal pm me.

My tires are so bald I could see the air inside.

Thanks

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
Alright, how about $700 shipped?

Oh and pics added.

IMG_0355.jpg

Tried to measure with a scale but it wouldn't turn out
IMG_0358.jpg

Stuck a dime in for depth comparison
IMG_0359.jpg

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
Screw it, I want them out of my garage.

$500 you pick them up or pay for the shipping. I will mostly be in the Detroit area the weekend of Nov. 1st if that means someone wants to meet there or have the dropped off somewhere close to there.

pitstain

I love appetizer samplers
Established Member
Hey Tom, I'm waiting on a rather large check over here, do you still have them and would you be willing to hold them for a couple weeks, I give you my word as a fellow trackwhore to take them off your hands, I need something to put on the truck so I can get my 3 piece wheels torn apart and recoated.

Let me know.

Ian

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
Hey Tom, I'm waiting on a rather large check over here, do you still have them and would you be willing to hold them for a couple weeks, I give you my word as a fellow trackwhore to take them off your hands, I need something to put on the truck so I can get my 3 piece wheels torn apart and recoated.

Let me know.

Ian

Hey Ian,

Yeah I still have them and no one else has asked about them lately so they are yours. Just let me know when you can get them. :thumbsup::beer:

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread