street tune is done! 630hp-615tq SAE!!!!

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
Is that all its making?? j/k man...good job and you should be happy w/that lil shot of the juice...now go give your friends Paolo and Marko hell :beer:

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
we are going to leave the tune where it is. 14-15 timing is plenty safe for the car and it is sure to last a long time with good gas. The car is pretty much done, they are tuning the spray for the street, not sure if we will even get to see any dyno numbers. Ill keep you posted

SVTdubs

Established Member
Evill Supra said:
Bring it to Evansville!

Steve K.

its coming this friday! Give me a ring in the afternoon friday. I wont be here long, the car will probably arrive around 5 at trey's shop and then ken is taking me out to the highway for a video and then I have a 6hr drive home THAT NIGHT because it is supposed to snow sat and sunday.... Then Monday, baseball starts and no going home until June :burnout:

Black03WPB

Established Member
wiz said:
630@19 psi with cams on a 2.4 **scratches head** wonder what my little 2.3 whipple is going to make at 19psi on saturday.
just thought id spice this thread up a little.

He's running 15 degrees of timing.. even Steve Lee would be impressed with those numbers

SVTdubs

Established Member
mwaull said:
eric i better have that vid emailed to me ASAP when u get it!

:beer:

why not just drive your ass out here 1 hour and lets make a vid together :pepper:

Evill Supra

Established Member
its coming this friday! Give me a ring in the afternoon friday. I wont be here long, the car will probably arrive around 5 at trey's shop and then ken is taking me out to the highway for a video and then I have a 6hr drive home THAT NIGHT because it is supposed to snow sat and sunday.... Then Monday, baseball starts and no going home until June

Alright! Trey's shop in Rio? I'll have to stop by then. I'll give you a call on Friday afternoon. I'm driving up to Chicago on Saturday too-picking up my TH400 trans, driveshaft, and everything else for the Dawg from Sound Performance. It's supposed to be pretty cold up there, but we aren't staying long. See you Friday!

Steve K.

SVTdubs

Established Member
U should roll to chicago with me friday night.... the weather saturday says snow so Im leaving as soon as everyone in evansville left shitstains in the car. lol. Give me a ring friday, leave me a message and Ill call u back, Im leaving straight from baseball to get to treys shop, yes in rio, I expect to be there around 500 and the car at 515-530 or so

Users who are viewing this thread