strongly recommend joining SVTperformance.com as a Premium Member

reason4treason

Established Member
I see a lot of new usernames visiting SVTPERFORMANCE.COM lately.

This place has tons and tons of useful information you might be quite unlikely to find out on your own without a lot of time, frustration, effort and even $$$ wasted doing trial-and-error. I've found that to be the case in my own situation. So many contribute so much more here than I can, so I wanted to do something to avoid bumming a free ride. That's why I joined.

A paid annual membership is a helluva bargain, along with being able to receive Private Messages from other members. Quite a few have been asking about where to find a GT500 at msrp. Regulars here do share such info, but to just post it may well mean a flood of calls to those few dealers that have one, which is likely to raise the price beyond msrp. Also, people who have their '13 already are looking into mods and doing the research of what works well and what are the obstacles. You may well find that useful too.

The list could go on an on about the benefits of this site. If you are like me, and get far more than you can contribute, I'd highly suggest an annual membership as a way to contribute to the continuation of this treasure trove of highly valuable info.

I have no connection to the owner(s) of this forum but did want to give a shout out for something that is without a doubt a worthwhile cause.

Users who are viewing this thread