Stuff for sale: H/C, KB, TB, Plenum....

DOHC Holliday

robot clean
Established Member
I'm offering up some of the stuff on my truck in order to fund my next project, and also to lower the price on my truck in order to help it sell.

EDIT - Before I part anything out I need to be certain the blower sells, otherwise I have no reason to part this thing out. I'd pretty much be breaking even and have a slower vehicle on my hands.

Around 2K miles on the following... Actually, I'd say 2K miles tops on these:

Kenne Bell supercharger w/ 3.25 upper(may actually be a 3.1) - $2550

C&L plenum - $150

I'll do both together for $2650 shipped

Complete JDM heads with Crower stage II cams - $2200

I'm not sure on the mileage of the following. All of which were purchased new a couple years back.

Accufab TB - $275

Full length Kooks/JDM headers w/ high flow converters - Unsure of $$$ for this. Make offers.

PM me if interested. I need a deposit for the heads and cams, KB, and the headers before pulling this truck apart since it is an awesome running truck. **I will give you detailed pics after the parts are removed and if there are any issues I will refund your deposit no problem.**

The JDM shortblock in the truck is low mileage as well. Has piston slap when cold. I'll sell that if I get an offer, or I can do it as a longblock with the heads and cams still installed. You will need to reuse your timing components, oil pump, oil pan and pickup, etc, etc.

Located in CT. More than welcome to hear and see it run.

Jimmy - 203-931-6178 days.

Last edited:

DOHC Holliday

robot clean
Established Member
PMs replied.

BTW, KB is supposedly going to drop the price on this same blower to $2599 in May. I can't go any lower than I have mine listed for. I'm sure most of you can understand my situation. This blower is out here for someone who would like a practically new product and doesn't want to wait a couple months fo KB to go through with the price change.

This info is public, but I just wanted to make sure all of you were aware before making a purchase on this thing. Like I said, this blower is out here for someone who would like to upgrade at this moment, and would rather not wait. Thanks.

Last edited:

DOHC Holliday

robot clean
Established Member
Actually they may already be selling it for that price? I dunno. I guess I can just continue to enjoy it. :shrug:

CHUXSVT

HELL YEAH I STREET RACE!
Established Member
handsome devil said:
Actually they may already be selling it for that price? I dunno. I guess I can just continue to enjoy it. :shrug:
or i can take it off your hands for $400 less. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread